Super Senso Wiki needs your help! Some of the content on the wiki is out of date and we could use your help updating it! If you want to learn more about editing, visit the Gamepedia Help Wiki.
"Hit him and he'll hit back hard. He'll protect you to the end."
Overview[edit | edit source]
In combat[edit | edit source]
Guardian is an armored melee SENSO with mediocre movement. Its damage, when compared to other SENSOs, is relatively high which makes Guardian ideal for destroying enemy units. Additionally, Guardian's counterattacks deal 100% damage, which is higher than other units' 50%. Its high health and armor make Guardian a very durable SENSO.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Guardian's achievement is:
Destroy an enemy with a GUARDIAN counterattack.
Tips[edit | edit source]
This achievement is hard to complete against human players, as no player would want to attack Guardian and have their unit die. However, the number of counterattacks needed for this achievement is very low.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
At tournament standard[edit | edit source]
Guardian has 500 health and 300 damage at level 5.
All levels[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Guardian leads you through the starting tutorial.
- In the advanced tutorial #5, a level 11 Guardian briefly appears to destroy an enemy Grunt.
- In the A Bit of Turbulence, Guardian is the main focus, requiring you to keep him alive.
- In The Amazing Phantasmo, a level 5 Guardian is used, which is 2 levels above tournament standard.
History[edit | edit source]
- On December 7, 2016, The Guardian's name changed from Paladin to Guardian.